Wednesday, November 20, 2013

To me this was a big deal!!! Making front page of the St Louis PostDispatch




   Making the front page of the St Louis Post Dispatch made me feel like a king! I was working at at MX Movie Theater, it was their grand opening. This was a big night for me, might as well say it was the biggest night of my new career. Opening a new restaurant is always a big deal, but a movie theater with a kitchen! This was the first one in the downtown St Louis area.

  The opening night of the MX was awesome! There were a lot of big time officials, including the Mayer, MX (Mercantile Exchange) district executives, and over 350 people. this was the biggest pool of customers I have had the experience of serving at one time. This was when I knew that I was in love with my new career!  

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is terrific! Do you still work there? You already know we are fans! I'm plotting another "Date Night With a Chef" and the hubby is craving another red velvet cake.

    -Andria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool. It is a big deal. Keep going to bigger and better.

    ReplyDelete